The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Doom 3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 01-16-2006 at 14:47
From: (Arvada, CO)
Joined: July 24th, 2005
|yup, i knew that too and it is indeed...the SCARIEST part of the game |
Joined: August 7th, 2004
|Poor, poor Joe... He was always playing with that weedwacker... |
Joined: June 11th, 2005
|How do you do that? |
Joined: December 22nd, 2005
|magic...hehe 10/10 cuz dat dude got fried..lol |
Joined: July 24th, 2005
| mane this picture was edited ? or some times that man transform in a scule |
Joined: December 11th, 2005
|When will Joe learn that when hes dead. He is dead. |
From: (Melbourne, Victoria)
Joined: August 10th, 2004
|Haha fantastic ^_^ I remember burning the complete nuts off this guy. It was always funny to see his skeletonized body just fall over after being meatified. |
From: (Houston TX)
Joined: February 26th, 2005
|Its like the sixth Sense all over again. |
From: (Santa Clarida)
Joined: December 3rd, 2005
|hha, I remember that part, but it was scary. I knew that was gunna happen, I mean when your mouse goes over it, it says "Joe, Talk". |
Joined: December 26th, 2004
|I had my noclip code on, so I never saw him die, but I did find him. |
Joined: November 27th, 2005
|I have done this a couple of times before, and here is how you do it: |
Turn noclip on and go over to the console. Pick to start the cycle, then quickly fly through the glass and into the cylinder that lowers over Joe. Look down at him while you are inside before he gets fried, and keep clicking to talk to him. He will eventually turn into a skeleton, but he will still be standing there looking at you since you have been clicking him. Once the cycle is over, you can stop clicking and look at Joe in all of his crispyness, hehe.
Joined: July 20th, 2004
|it rock 10 |
Joined: September 11th, 2005
|lol 10/10... |
From: (Sandy, UT)
Joined: December 8th, 2005
|#11 you don't have to talk to pre-skeleton Joe to get it to work, just stay in noclip. |
Also you can "kill" Joe by shooting the poor skeleton
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!