The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Doom 3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 01-13-2006 at 14:28
Joined: September 6th, 2005
|hehe isn't that the mod where you can fire those balls which the hellknights fire? |
Joined: August 21st, 2004
|Low Quality image... |
From: (Melbourne, Victoria)
Joined: August 10th, 2004
|The ***** graphics/image is funnier than the pic itself. |
Joined: December 26th, 2004
|WHY U PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS FIRST OMG THATS NOT WHAT REALLY MATTERS!(but yeah they do look bad there) |
Joined: July 11th, 2003
|Yay disable comments now, they are already stupid... |
lets complain about the graphics.
From: (Houston TX)
Joined: February 26th, 2005
|Water, there's water, this potd is more confusing than a freakin nasa computer |
Joined: November 9th, 2005
|Nice blue color effects though, aaaah the colors.... |
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
|I don't see any water ??? |
Joined: March 15th, 2005
|the graphics are so crappy I don't even see any water. |
Joined: November 16th, 2004
|It's from the Doom3 Ultima mod, It's a new weapon known as the icer |
Joined: December 17th, 2005
| Just hope its not water. Best ita be a static shock |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!