The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Doom 3 Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 01-15-2006 at 10:31
Joined: March 10th, 2005
|O MY GOD I LOVE CLASSIC DOOOM!!!!! |
From: (Houston TX)
Joined: February 26th, 2005
|Lol, the spawn of Kurt Cobain. |
Joined: November 16th, 2004
|nice, but why did you have the Doom II logo on a remaked Doom I picture??? |
Joined: November 27th, 2005
|u gotta luv da classic doom nice 8/10 |
Joined: December 30th, 2004
|YEA ROCK ON |
Joined: July 20th, 2004
|Cool 10/10. doomguy with a guitar |
Joined: January 27th, 2005
|Good idea and nice work 10/10 |
Joined: September 30th, 2005
|This Great Man 10/10 |
Joined: January 14th, 2006
|10/10 just because Classic Doom is the best games made by ID |
From: (Surrey, B.C.)
Joined: May 7th, 2004
|Not just ID, but the best games of their time |
Joined: September 11th, 2005
|dude.... it ROCK |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!